Primal Styk Z Longbow
Bow Length: 64"
Bow Weight:50# @ 28"
Limb Veneer Wood:Juniper
The Primal Styk Longbow Series is a traditional favorite. After being the first company to introduce the only reflex/deflex design, we proved that longbows could shoot smooth and fast. Here at Robertson Stykbow we keep striving for improvements in performance and aesthetics. With a slight deflex in the handle blended with the curvature of the reflex in the limbs, produce a longbow design with superior performance. Some of the advantages in this design are speed, smoothness of draw, minimal hand shock and vibration, as well as perfect balance and stability.
The Z –Made up of Three exotic woods that is available in both grip types and your choice of exotic veneer wood.
All Take Down bows have Black Micarta in the handle.
Technical Info for Primal Styks:
Bow Lengths = Draw Lengths
60” = 24” - 27”
62” = 25” - 28”
64” = 26” - 29”
66” = 27” - 30”
68” = 28” - 31
- Brace height in inches: 6 3/4” - 7”
- Sight window in length cut past center: 2 1/8”
- Limb taper from handle to tips: 11/8” - 7/16
- Approx. Weight: 19 oz.
- Bow Bolt option: $200.00
Purchase of a Robertson Stykbow also includes: the Primal Styk, bow case, string with silencers and string knock tailered to specific bow, stringer, and care instructions.
Test before you buy!
Try out any Robertson Stykbow in stock for ten days. At checkout purchase the bow, leave us a message saying you want to try the bow out, and in ten days you can:
1) keep the bow
2) order a custom bow by Robertson Stykbow and return the try out bow (the restocking fee is waived)
3) return the bow (no hard feelings, we will credit back your credit card and charge you for the shipping and the $50 restocking fee - assuming the bow and components are returned in good condition)
You are responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance on any returned bow.
Contact us if you have any questions. When inquiring about a bow, please refer to the serial number. Sorry, this offer available only in U.S.A.