Bow Length: 60"
Bow Weight: 55# @ 28"
Limb Veneer Wood: Juniper
Handle Wood(s): Bubinga/Myrtle
encompasses the complex 'Tribal Flare' design to facilitate
Technical Info for Fatal Styks
Bow Length = Draw Length
58” = 25 – 28”
60” = 26 – 29”
62” = 27 – 30”
- Brace height : 7 ¼” – 7 ¾”
- Sight window in length cut past center: 3/16”
- Limb taper from handle to tips: 1 5/8" -5/8"
- Approx. Weight: 24 oz.
Purchase of a Robertson Stykbow also includes: the 3 piece take down system, bow case, string with silencers and string knock tailered to specific bow, stringer, and care instructions.
Test before you buy!
Try out any Robertson Stykbow in stock for ten days. At checkout purchase the bow, leave us a message saying you want to try the bow out, and in ten days you can:
1) keep the bow
2) order a custom bow by Robertson Stykbow and return the try out bow (the restocking fee is waived)
3) return the bow (no hard feelings, we will credit back your credit card and charge you for the shipping and the $50 restocking fee - assuming the bow and components are returned in good condition)
You are responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance on any returned bow.
Contact us if you have any questions. When inquiring about a bow, please refer to the serial number. Sorry, this offer available only in U.S.A.